and Events Host
1.What do you like most about yourself
That I am true, humble and honest
2. What’s a day in your life like
I wake up, say a prayer. Then do a little workout before breakfast. The rest of the day will just unfold. I really have no particular schedule because every day is different, and a blessing.
3. What’s the worst thing that has ever happened during an event you were Mceeing
Haha, funny when I now think of it. One was when I was starting out in my career, it was a CocaCola event in Kisii and at some point as I was on stage doing my thing the crowd started booing. You can only imagine how that is. The second one was during a Mr. and Miss. Jaramogi party where panties and bras were thrown at me on stage. It’s part of this hustle though.
4. A fashion style you think people should do away with
Skinny clothes! For men especially. Their time is gone.
5. What do you look for in a partner
God fearing, honest and definitely beautiful.
6. Favorite day of the week
7.Who’s your celebrity crush
8. What’s in your closet that you can’t you do without
My watch, stunners and wallet.
9. How much was your first pay
KSH. 1000, that was back in 2012.
10. Life motto
Get rich or die trying.